Now I know Its just hitting September, and it’s still feeling like summer! But it’s never to early to start thinking of pumpkin things. Anyways the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte already comes out the end of August. This is one of my favorite pumpkin recipes I would make these back home in Ohio with my Auntie June every weekend in the Fall.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 :15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. preheat oven to 375 F, and have a muffin pan to line the liners with.
2. mix all wet ingredients in one bowl and all dry ingredients in another.
- brown sugar
- coconut oil
- vanilla extra
- baking powder
- ground cloves
- pumpkin spice
3. next add your dry ingredients to your wet! (the key is mix DRY to WET )
4. Stir in chocolate chips
5. Don’t need to spray the coconut oil should keep it moist
6. portion out the batter into 12- 20 muffins
7. Bake 15-20 minutes
8. let cool and enjoy!
This is one of my favorite pumpkin muffins recipes and always reminds me of home! these are perfect to bring over as a treat to any party and they are still moist!
Brilliant, I can’t wait to give this recipe a try this weekend. It isn’t one I have made before, so will be a bit of fun giving it a go 🙂
This looks so yummy! I have not tried pumpkin and chocolate chips together but I am now. Thanks
These look delicious! I had an awful summer and am ready to embrace fall and all things pumpkin. Thanks for the recipe.